5 Killer Make-Or-Break Tips When Using
1. Marketing medium that's paying off for all is mobile marketing. In fact, mobile marketing is crushing the other forms of media. Almost all corporations are in possession of mobile marketing initiatives in place. Why? Because mobile marketing works!
We've become a global, mobile society. Smartphones and the mobile web now reach over 87% of Americans now. In the united states, mobile subscribers send more than 4 million texts every day and according to Nielsen, texting has become the primary mobile communication channel in the U.S.. The average mobile user now sends 3 x as much text messages per month as makes voice calls.
Txt Messaging, or SMS (Short Message Service), is the workhorse of Mobile Marketing. Have you noticed that texting is everywhere? Think about this: How many text messages do you receive? Of those, how many do you ignore? Probably not one.
The 5 main things to keep in mind when using mobile marketing alternatives would be:
1. Consistently be vigorously pursuing a database: Growing a database of current and potential customers for future marketing is just one of the most tried and tested approaches to grow revenues. A business's equity is in their own database (and their relationship to that database).
2. Go after cross-marketing opportunities: No matter your particular business, you can find other (non-competing) businesses in your marketplace that cater to the exact target demographic your company wants. Working together with them to cross-market your database can be a "game changer" for you personally.
3. Do not focus on Apps and Mobile internet sites before investing in a database: A common mistake that needs to really be avoided is building a mobile website or app ahead of having a database to induce awareness. Remember the old adage of "putting the cart before the horse?"
4. When communicating database, consistently think about revenue ramifications: Often times, businesses feel that to use mobile marketing it requires that an entirely new marketing and communication scheme. They sometimes feel a need to create new and different messages to target such database (or that they need to coupon more harshly). This is simply NOT the case.
5. Continue to keep your mobile marketing out in the light: Also often times businesses make the fatal mistake of adding mobile into their marketing initiatives and then let it "sit off in the corner gathering dust." The cleverest and more innovative companies place a mobile Call-to-Action on marketing collateral and then maybe not promote for their database. Or worse yet, they render a few little Call-to-Action hidden on the tertiary pages of these site.
Mobile Marketing is not just another program that needs to sit in the backseat while you promote website traffic, new product awareness, or some new initiative. Mobile are the tool that is certainly your first line of offense! Never forget that mobile marketing is similar to social media, it has to BE MANAGED!
Also, Read this article: